Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fart Test

Almost never do I respond to internet memes, but every once in a while one comes along so entirely (ahem) up my alley that I go a bit overboard. Last week a friend posted the DESCRIBE YOUR LAST FART USING ONLY A MOVIE TITLE one and, yeah I responded.

Over 200 times.

A week later I got a phone call at work first thing in the morning and it's my 8 year old calling with his own contribution to the list - The Desolation of Smaug - and last night while recounting the phone call for some guests, the 9 year old goes through our DVDs and makes his own list, prompting one guest to ask my wife "How does it feel to have given birth to your own husband?"

So here's that list:

- The Black Hole
- The Man Who Wasn't There
- The Getaway
- Doomsday
- Escape From New York
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- A Series of Unfortunate Events
- The Ladykillers
- Burn After Reading
- Rabid
- Dirty Pretty Things
- Mission Impossible
- Danger Mouse
- Pitch Black
- The Thing
- Basic Instinct
- Kill Bill
- Don't Go Into the Woods
- Mystic River
- Pusher
- A Fistful of Dynamite
- Billy the Exterminator
- Find Me Guilty
- Dawn of the Dead
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
- Human Nature
- A Mighty Wind
- Return of the Living Dead
- Chain Reaction
- Good Night and Good Luck
- 28 Days Later

No comments:

Post a Comment